Click on a solar kit below to review parts list and options for battery storage, EV charging and installation.
What You Get With a 7KW solar system Kit
- Up to 44 solar panels generate 1,800 kWh per month (varies by location)
- UL Certified with up to 30 year manufacturer warranty
- Grid-tied inverters, optimizers or micro-inverters
- Mount on rooftop or ground (optional); up to 800 sf
- Flat-rate shipping with lift-gate service to continental U.S.
- System design and permit plan with electrical drawing, structural engineering
- Installation instructions
- 24/7 performance monitoring via web and smartphone
- Lifetime technical support
- Qualifies for all tax credits, rebates and incentives
- Add-on options for battery storage, ground mounting, EV charging or full-service installation
Featuring daily updates with the lowest prices, OUYAD Solar has a big selection of affordable 12 kW PV systems for sale. These 12 kW size grid-connected solar kits include solar panels, DC-to-AC inverter, rack mounting system, hardware, cabling, permit plans and instructions. These are complete PV solar power systems that can work for a home or business, with just about everything you need to get the system up and running quickly. The kit prices shown include hardware components only; click on any kit to add your choice of full-service installation options for rooftop or ground mount.
A 7kW Solar Kit requires up to 800 square feet of space. 7kW or 7 kilowatts is 7,000 watts of DC direct current power. This could produce an estimated 1,800 kilowatt hours (kWh) of alternating current (AC) power per month, assuming at least 5 sun hours per day with the solar array facing South. The highest output will be achieved with an unobstructed south-facing view of the sun for maximum solar power. The actual power generated will vary based on location, equipment and installation factors. Refer to your electric utility bill to find the actual kWh used per month and compare it to how much power these low cost 7kW PV systems can generate.
A 7kW rating on a solar system means that the system is potentially capable of producing 7 kilowatts (7000 watts) of power at a given moment. But this amount of power production is not guaranteed and would require a certain amount of sunlight to happen.
In other words, a 7kW solar system can only produce 7kW of power if direct sunlight is available.
However, the amount of power that a solar system produces isn’t what matters the most. What really matters is the average amount of energy (kWh) that the system generates on a daily or monthly basis. And this amount of energy production will mainly depend on your location.
Ouyad Solar will explain an easy way to determine the amount of energy that a 7kW solar system is expected to produce based on your location, and other details that describe the system.